While we are welcoming events during COVID-19 that meet state guidelines, we are operating with the safety of our guests and staff as top priority. Here is a little of what to expect. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust, but rest assured, our views, food and craft beverages remain unchanged; always local and farm fresh.
– The current inside guest count maximum per the State of Rhode Island is 50 people
– Congregating or mingling is not currently permitted; therefore cocktail hour and dancing is not permitted.
– We are offering only plated meal options. Buffets or stations are not permitted at this time.
– All guests must be seated at tables during the event and refrain from mingling between tables. Masks are required when not seated at the table.
– Social distancing guidelines must be followed which includes a maximum of 8 people per table and tables must be 8 feet apart.
– Standing bar service is not permitted. All beverage orders will be taken table-side by a member of our service team.
Refined rustic, meets industrial chic. From reclaimed barn wood walls and adorned chandeliers, to steel tanks and soaring ceilings. All of our venues boast dramatic vineyard or winery views that create memorable and unique backdrops for any event. For buyout events that utilize multiple spaces, please inquire.