**Please note: Due to COVID-19 guidelines around social gatherings we have very limited availability for 2020 events. For any short-term bookings guest count and F&B minimums do apply. Please inquire. Weddings: 2021 weddings availability is sold out at this time, we are currently booking 2022 weddings.**
Sip and savor life’s moments with friends or family overlooking acres of vines. Our distinctive venue spaces are conducive to small or large celebrations and boast a unique and memorable setting your guests will be sure to remember.
While we are welcoming events during COVID-19 that meet state guidelines, we are operating with the safety of our guests and staff as top priority. Here is a little of what to expect. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust, but rest assured, our views, food and craft beverages remain unchanged; always local and farm fresh.
– The current inside guest count maximum per the State of Rhode Island is 50 people
– Congregating or mingling is not currently permitted; therefore cocktail hour and dancing is not permitted.
– We are offering only plated meal options. Buffets or stations are not permitted at this time.
– All guests must be seated at tables during the event and refrain from mingling between tables. Masks are required when not seated at the table.
– Social distancing guidelines must be followed which includes a maximum of 8 people per table and tables must be 8 feet apart.
– Standing bar service is not permitted. All beverage orders will be taken table-side by a member of our service team.
Complete your wedding story at the Vineyard. From showers to rehearsal dinners, welcome receptions to post-wedding brunches; Newport Vineyards embodies the casual elegance perfect for every chapter of your wedding celebration, all set amongst the backdrop of acres of vines.
Looking for the perfect favor, wedding party gift, or way to ask friends and loved ones if they’ll be a part of your wedding? Learn more about our Custom Wine Label program.
From birthday parties, to school reunions, retirement celebrations and more; make each milestone truly memorable in one of Newport County’s most unique event venues. Our vineyard setting, refined rustic event spaces, estate-grown wines, fresh craft beer and farm to table catering program are sure to impress your guests. Our full-service Event Team will take care of every detail so you can focus on the celebrating.
The perfect pairing with a luncheon or dinner, or simply on it’s own, our Private Tours & Tastings program is an ideal way to mix and mingle with your guests. Our tasting room staff will walk your guests through our winemaking process followed by a private tasting of a selection of our wines.
From intimate Vineyard Porch dinners overlooking the vines, or larger welcome receptions set amongst our industrial chic Tank Room; we offer a variety of spaces and farm to table catering menus to suite the needs of any style event. Our Event Managers will tailor an experience to your size, event style and budget, ensuring a unique and memorable event.