**Please note: Due to COVID-19 guidelines around social gatherings we have very limited availability for 2020 events. For any short-term bookings guest count and F&B minimums do apply. Please inquire.**
Surrounded by a historic vineyard, celebrate in one of Newport County’s most unique venues. Anchored on over 100-acres of persevered farmland, but only minutes from downtown Newport, our location is easily accessible, and is just over an hour from Boston and 3.5 hours from New York City.
While we are welcoming events during COVID-19 that meet state guidelines, we are operating with the safety of our guests and staff as top priority. Here is a little of what to expect. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust, but rest assured, our views, food and craft beverages remain unchanged; always local and farm fresh.
– The current inside guest count maximum per the State of Rhode Island is 50 people
– Congregating or mingling is not currently permitted; therefore cocktail hour and dancing is not permitted.
– We are offering only plated meal options. Buffets or stations are not permitted at this time.
– All guests must be seated at tables during the event and refrain from mingling between tables. Masks are required when not seated at the table.
– Social distancing guidelines must be followed which includes a maximum of 8 people per table and tables must be 8 feet apart.
– Standing bar service is not permitted. All beverage orders will be taken table-side by a member of our service team.
From company luncheons, to intimate private dinners or large gala events; celebrate, convene, entertain or dine in one of Newport County’s most unique venues. We offer an all-inclusive experience, including on-site event planning and a 100% farm to table catering program. Our Event Mangers will curate an experience tailored just to your group, guest count and needs.
Gather and commune with colleagues or clients with an exclusive private tour and tasting experience. Enjoy a private tour guide and winery tour, wine and Taproot Beer tasting, souvenir logo wine glass, dedicated private bar for your group. Pair with a private luncheon and dinner made from scratch to complete your vineyard experience.
Overlooking our working winery and ideal for daytime functions our Brix Restaurant offers ample and private space for luncheons or private daytime meetings. Celebrate or entertain over dinner looking out to the vines from our Meadow Room or Tank Room. Our 100% from-scratch menus, estate-grown wines and fresh craft beer will be sure to impress your guests. Pair with a private tour and tasting for a complete vineyard experience.
From private wine and cheese classes, yoga and wine tastings, private wine pairing dinners or more; allow us to curate a custom experience for you group so unique it will leave a lasting impression. The perfect takeaway, inquire about our custom label options.