Drink Well. Do Good.
Welcome to the Newport Vineyards Cultivate Committee. As a family owned agricultural business, this committee focuses on maximizing on the opportunities for the company to Do Good, Give Back and Be Green.
Do Good. Do Good. We are like family – literally. With brothers John and Paul Nunes as owners, and their rich ties to the community; we as a company appreciate the value of what our community means to us. We wouldn’t be where we are today with out that. In return we strive to DO GOOD in supporting local and connected organizations, causes and initiatives in ways that truly make an impact.
Give Back. Aquidneck Island to Providence. We strive to give back to both the community that supports us as a local business, and also Mother Nature who provides us the wine and food we serve. Our committee strives to “lend their hands” throughout the year to organizations and initiatives that help keep our community strong.
Be Green. We would not be what we are without the 75 acres of preserved farmland that houses our vines. We strive for as many sustainable practices that help protect and preserve the environment.
Newport Vineyards has agreed to and is proud to support support the UN’s Clean Seas campaign by going strawless! All of our food and beverage outlets are now strawless, we do offer paper straws upon request.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDLINES:
• Newport Vineyards gives preference to nonprofit organizations with formal 501(c)3 status. You will be asked to provide a copy of your IRS designation letter if the donation is approved.
• Preference is given for events and nonprofits based in our neighboring Rhode Island communities. Requests for near by states are considered on a case by case basis.
• Due to the large number of requests Newport Vineyards receives, generally we can only consider one donation per calendar year to eligible organizations.
• Duplicate requests will not be considered.
• We review donation requests twice a month – please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated.
• Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.
• Donation certificates that are approved will be valid for 1 year from the issued date.