To see any current openings, click here.
NEWPORT VINEYARDS, New England’s premier vineyard destination, looks for passionate and dedicated candidates who are interested in joining one of Newport County’s most unique destinations.
We look for bright, driven, positive candidates with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge to add to our team. Must have a passion for food, beverage and farm to table dining with a desire to learn more and educate our guests. The ideal candidate will demonstrate how they will meet and exceed our goals of service, hospitality and customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be TIPS certified
• Work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment
• Work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
• Working knowledge and proficiency of POS systems
• Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
• Previous hospitality experience a plus.
Skills and Qualifications
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to usda, director, office of civil rights, 1400 independence avenue, s.w., washington, d.c. 20250-9410, or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (tdd). usda is an equal opportunity provider employer, and lender.